Morpheus8 Facial Rejuvenation & Skin-Tightening
At The Med Spa and Wellness Center at Eye Specialty Group
Morpheus8 is a revolutionary, non-invasive cosmetic procedure used for facial rejuvenation which builds collagen and tightens the skin of the face and neck, giving you a look and feel of younger, healthier skin. It provides treatment for fine lines and wrinkles as well as many other skin imperfections with little to no down time.
What Exactly is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is well controlled, fractional radiofrequency combined with coated micro-needling to protect the skin’s surface while resurfacing, penetrating as far as the subcutaneous fat layer to rejuvenate the face by stimulating collagen and providing additional circulation to the skin. Due to its advanced technological design, it delivers the radiofrequency in such a way that it protects skin as it penetrates, allowing old cells to be replaced by new cells and basically remodeling the tissue from the inside out. This makes the skin tighter and appear younger as well as leaving the skin with better tone and texture.
It is recommended to receive a second treatment after 3-5 weeks and one additional treatment to obtain optimal results.
Benefits of Morpheus8
- Minimal downtime- The top layer of the skin may appear pink for a few days and you can wear make-up the following day.
- Long-lasting results- After the initial 3 sessions, your results will continue to be revealed for 6 to 12 months following the last treatment.
- Effective results by penetrating the skin with the fractionated radiofrequency in addition to resurfacing with micro-needling.
After treatment the skin turns over cells to produce collagen leaving the skin a tight, even, and youthful tone.
- Safe for all types of skin- Because Morpheus8 has a uniform delivery deeper into the skin, the outer layer safer from post treatment pigment changes.
- There is minimal pain as you will be numbed prior to the treatment and any residual discomfort should subside within a few hours. Redness and minor swelling may occur.
As with any cosmetic procedure, results may vary. It is also important to schedule a consultation appointment with the professionals at The Med Spa and Wellness Center at Eye Specialty Group to discuss your expectations as well as receive any instructions prior to the treatment itself so you may obtain your maximum desired results. Call The Med Spa and Wellness Center at Eye Specialty Group to schedule your consultation and begin your journey to a more youthful and healthy appearance.
Eye, EyeFaceandBodyofTN, eyefaceandbodytn, laser skin treatment, laser skin treatments, Loose skin, medical spa near me, Morpheus8, nonsurgical wrinkle reduction, plastic surgeon near me, plump and full skin, restore skin fullness, skin tighting, wrinkle reducer, wrinkle reduction, wrinkle reduction near me, wrinkles