Website Accessibility Statement
We are committed to accessibility standards to help our site be easy to read for people with disabilities.
Here are a few things to know:
- We care. As technology changes, we do our best to provide website changes that help make accessibility possible for people with disabilities.
- The standard currently followed for making your the content accessible, is WCAG 2.1. Scanned on 9/2020 with Wave by https://webaim.org/
- If you encounter problems accessing information on our website, feel free to let us know by emailing email@example.com and provide detailed information so we can remedy the issue asap.
- You can read about WCAG guidelines here: https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/
- You can also find out how to participate in WCAG here: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/